Sell Your Used Food Weighing Systems Packaging Equipment
Food weighing systems are designed to ensure the product is packed in the correct weights, this is an important part of any packaging section of a production line as it can save any surplus product and reduce costs.
Numerous types of scales are generally used depending on their characteristics and the product type being dispensed. Accuracy is of the utmost importance during this stage to maximise the savings these machines can make.
Multihead weighers are fast and accurate and mainly used for smaller products units. Multihead weighers are often used for beans, cherry tomatoes, pre-cut fruits, crisps and many more food types.
Belt/mechanical scales are used for larger products such as onions, potatoes, beets, carrots and any other coarse vegetables. They use containers connected to digital or mechanical scales and will stop once a set weight is reached ready for emptying before the cycle begins again.
If you have any food weighing systems you are looking to sell, please contact us on 01902 296679, or fill out the form below and we'll get in touch with you.
We purchase used food weighing systems by Ishida, Multipond, Yamato, Ward Bekker, Bilwinco, Newtec, Sermax, Skillpack, Cabinplant.
We frequently purchase these used models.
- Ishida DACS-GN-SE Checkweighers
- Ishida DACS-G-S Checkweighers
- Ishida DACS-GN Carton Line Series
- Ishida DACS-G-F Checkweigher
- Loma CW3 RUN-WET® Checkweigher
- Loma CW3 Checkweigher for up to 12 kg
- Loma Checkweigher for up to 60 kg
- Loma Draglink Checkweigher for Cans, Jars and Bottles
- Ishida AS Series Multihead Weigher
- Ishida RV Series Multihead Weigher
- Ishida RVE Series Multihead Weigher
- Ishida SE3 Series Multihead Weigher
- Ishida Screwfeeder Weigher
- Ishida Fresh Food Weigher
- Ishida Gentle Slope Weighers
- Ishida Mix Weighers
- Ishida High Speed Linear Weigher
- Ishida Micro and Mini Weigher
- Ishida Cutgate Weighers